Southwest Iowa Real Estate Attorney
Email Joe firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Joe –712-323-8000
CLICK TO CALL Joe
- Are you purchasing a home or business?
- Do you need a Warranty Deed, Quitclaim Deed, Special Warranty Deed, Groundwater Hazard Statement or Farm Lease?
- Are you foreclosing on a piece of property, or being foreclosed on yourself?
- Are you a party to a real estate installment contract?
- Are you dealing with an issue with your Homeowner’s Association?
- Is your real estate issue a landlord-tenant one?
- Is the Government adversely possessing your property?
Experienced Real Estate Attorney – Real Estate is often one of the most prized assets that you own. It is important that you are properly represented when you are dealing with this asset. Joe Narmi will stand by you and make sure your rights are protected, and provide attention to detail in your case.
Contact Joe today for a free consultation!
The determination of the need for legal services and the choice of a lawyer are extremely important decisions and should not be based solely upon advertisements or self-proclaimed expertise. This disclosure is required by rule of the Supreme Court of Iowa. A description or indication of limitation of practice does not mean that any agency or board has certified such lawyer as a specialist or expert in an indicated field of law practice, nor does it mean that such lawyer is necessarily any more expert or competent than any other lawyer. All potential clients are urged to make their own independent investigation and evaluation of any lawyer being considered. This notice is required by rule of the Supreme Court of Iowa.